Lonely Planet: The world’s leading travel guide publisher
Every day is a good day to make a resolution. Let Lonely Planet help you celebrate travel and create your ultimate travel wish list. Our FREE ebook ‘Travel Resolutions: 52 New Ways to Experience Planet Earth’ features some of the most inspiring travel experiences from the travel experts at Lonely Planet. Paraglide in South Africa; rock climb in China; sleep in a tree-house on Canada’s Vancouver Island; take a cooking course in Jordan or a flower-arranging course in Kyoto; go clubbing in Berlin; and much more. The 52 experiences introduced in this planning ebook will whet your travel appetite and help you to decide which promises to make – and inspire you to keep them all. Begin your journey now!
Inside Travel Resolutions: 52 New Ways to Experience Planet Earth:
- Get inspired – highlights, expert suggestions, and gorgeous photos help you choose your ideal trip
- Insider insights – hidden gems that most guidebooks miss will lead you to a richer and more rewarding travel experience
- Discover more – actively engage with the world via a wide variety of suggested activities, including swimming around the Greek Islands, practicing yoga in India, learning Spanish in Argentina, rafting or kayaking in New Zealand, detoxing in Brazil, studying Tibetan culture in China, witnessing the Northern Lights in Alaska, scuba diving in Belize, falling in love all over again in Venice, and hunting Dracula in Transylvania
Also includes highlights from Lonely Planet Best in Travel 2014 – The Best Trends, Destinations, Journeys & Experiences for 2014
The Perfect Guide for Your Perfect Trip:
- Lonely Planet’s Country, Multicountry, Regional, and City guides are our most comprehensive products, and are perfect for those planning to explore both the top sights and the road less travelled.
- Looking for just the highlights of your chosen destination? Check out Lonely Planet’s Discover guides, our photo-rich guides to the destination’s most popular attractions.
- Looking for a guide focused on the main highlights of one city? Lonely Planet’s Pocket guides are handy-sized guides that focus on the can’t-miss sights for a quick trip.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet
About Lonely Planet: Started in 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world’s leading travel guide publisher, with guidebooks to every destination on the planet as well as an award-winning website, a suite of mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveler community. Lonely Planet’s mission is to enable curious travelers to experience the world and get to the heart of the place. TripAdvisor Travelers’ Choice Awards 2012 and 2013 winner in Favorite Travel Guide category ‘Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other.’ -New York Times