BOOK #1: Travel: 48 Travel Tips on How to Leave Everything And Start Traveling Around The World. Easy Tricks on How to Travel Cheap, Where to Go and What To Visit
If you’re tired of sitting at home watching shows about traveling around the world, and reading books about all these amazing places that you figure you’ll never get a chance to go to – it’s time to change your thinking. This book has been designed for everyday people, just like yourself, who want to be able to travel the world, see incredible sights, yet do it without breaking the bank.
In this book you’ll find a large selection of practical money-saving tips you can start to put to use immediately such as:
- Being flexible with your booking dates
- Think about flying to an alternate airport that offers cheaper fares
- Become acquainted with online booking sites designed to save you money
- Book travel during low-season
BOOK #2: Travel: Travel Guide on How to Travel the World Smart for Less Than Per Day
If you have always wanted to do more traveling but continue to reason that you simply cannot afford it, you’ll be happy to know just how affordable traveling the world can actually be. Here, you will learn how you can actually travel the world for less than per day. In this book, we will highlight exactly how this is possible. With some planning and discipline, you can actually travel anywhere in the world without going broke doing so.
Here is what you will learn after reading this book:
- Chapter 1 – Planning
- Chapter 2 – Save on Transportation
- Chapter 3 – Save on Accommodations
- Chapter 4 – Save on Dining
- Chapter 5 – Save on Activities
- Chapter 6 – Helpful Resources
BOOK #3: Travel: 50 Places in Europe You Must Visit Before You Die. Best Travel Tips for Experienced Travellers
Are you planning your next European vacation and are feeling a bit uninspired, or are you craving a travel adventure that is a little less crowded and a little more unique than the last couple of trips to “The Continent”? Look no further than this book as we have compiled a list of 50 places from every corner of Europe that you must visit before the tourist hordes discover them! We have included places and experiences in some familiar countries like London, France and Germany and those that will intrigue and excite you, like Istanbul, Porto, and a rail trip through the Siberian Russia.
Inside this book you will find:
- New and exciting countries to explore
- Events and experiences enjoyed by locals and the most savvy of travelers
- New cities to visit in countries you already know
- Beaches, museums, monuments islands, and waterways frequented by the local populations and experienced travelers.
BOOK #4: Travel: 5 Days in Rome Travel Guide for first-time visitors. Discover the Best of Italy
So this is your first time traveling to Rome?
Covering topics such as:
- Everything you need to know and have before you start planning your trip
- Deciding on whether you want to use a travel agent of plan the trip by yourself
- Tips for when you are visiting Rome
- The five most popular attractions in Rome
- The top ten sights that any tourist should explore with a list of nearby attractions– to assist you in planning your routes
- Common tourist traps that you should be aware of to ensure that you have fun on your trip and not drama (for that you can stay at home and watch reality tv shows)
Getting Your FREE Bonus
Download this book, and find “BONUS: Your FREE Gift” chapter right after the introduction or after the conclusion.
Download your copy of “Travel Box Set” by scrolling up and clicking “Buy Now With 1-Click” button.
Related Travel Products