Read This Fresh Take On Transition – It Could Revolutionize Your Life
Do you ever feel that, just as soon as you get comfortable in your life, everything changes? Why do bad things happen to good people? Have you ever wished you didn’t have to go through hard times?
Transitions are a constant in life…
This book will help you successfully navigate those inevitable changes and look forward to the rest of your life with confidence. Those who are enduring the pressure brought on by transition, who know someone who is feeling overwhelmed, or who want to be equipped for what’s coming next in their life will find hope and direction.
Every transition has the potential to stop you from living out your dreams, causing you to arrive at the end of your life with tremendous regrets. Our natural tendency is to accept things as they are, with the belief that there’s no way to relieve the anxiety associated with those transitions.
In the midst of transitions, everyone wants to know, “How do I successfully get from here, where it’s no longer comfortable, to there, a better place?” Where can I get help to walk through this inescapable experience in my life?
Transition: Life’s Unavoidable Reality uses practical life experiences to show how it’s possible to not only survive transitions but to thrive in the midst of them, by exploring:
- How to know when a transition is approaching
- What fly fishers and entomologists have to do with transition
- Three dimensions that are present in every life transition
- The adventures that await those who take that uncomfortable step into the unknown
- Transitions that accompany life’s different stages: from birth to growing up, to relationships, and dealing with aging parents and growing children
- Thrive through vocational transitions
- Life’s final transition
Follow the steps in this book…
And get help in walking through the future transitions in your life. You are not alone on this journey!
What’s stopping you from jumping right into your next transition with a workable plan for success, so you’ll be positioned correctly when the next season of change comes?