- It’s our collective kid-brain between the covers of a book, part of our continuing effort to teach a skill essential to something we thought was a very important part of living right: never growing up.
- Comes with: infinite wisdom
- Recipient of the National Parenting Award
- Recommended for children ages 8+
With 300+ entries (such as How to Do a Wheelie, How to Hang a Spoon from Your Nose, and How to Levitate), this compendium is the first book to teach an essential part of living right: never growing up. It’s the ultimate how-not-to guide for kids and grown-ups.
List Price: $ 19.99
Price: $ 10.31
- Used Book in Good Condition
The ultimate guide to crystals gets even better in this new edition of The Encyclopedia of Crystals!
Internationally bestselling author Judy Hall presents a comprehensive guide to more than 400 powerful healing crystals, plus information about 150 newly discovered stones in this new edition of The Encyclopedia of Crystals. Beautifully illustrated and effortless to navigate, The Encyclopedia of Crystals, 2nd Edition is organized by crystal color for easy reference, relates the colors of the crystals to the chakras, and lets you know how to cleanse and activate them. This book is also full of helpful authoritative advice on healing with crystals. This encyclopedia is an essential addition to the libraries of everyone working with crystals.
List Price: $ 24.99
Price: $ 14.19