Get hands-on practice with physical examination and assessment skills! Corresponding to the chapters in Carolyn Jarvis’ Physical Examination & Health Assessment, 7th Edition, this lab manual offers a variety of activities, exercises, and checklists to prepare you for the skills laboratory and clinical setting. And with the new NCLEX® exam-style review questions, you’ll be ready to apply your knowledge and to succeed on the NCLEX exam.
- A variety of learning activities test your understanding with multiple-choice, short answer, fill-in-the-blank, matching, and review questions.
- Clinical objectives for each chapter help you study more efficiently and effectively.
- Regional write-up sheets familiarize you with physical examination forms and offer practice in recording narrative accounts of patient history and examination findings.
- Anatomy labeling exercises offer additional practice with identifying key anatomy and physiology.
- Narrative summary forms reflect the charting format used for narrative accounts of health history and for physical examination findings.
- A comprehensive glossary provides fast, easy access to key terminology and definitions.
- Reading assignments help you review corresponding chapters in the textbook and include page references.
- Audio-visual assignments tie videos of specific examination procedures to practical applications in the lab.
- NEW NCLEX® exam-style review questions help to prepare you for the NCLEX exam.
- NEW evidence-based guidelines reflect a focus on conducting the most effective, qualitative exams.
- NEW content on the Electronic Health Record, charting, and narrative recording includes examples of how to document assessment findings.
List Price: $ 48.95
Price: $ 34.00