- KittenBot is an Educational kit for Kids / Adults to get hands-on experience about graphical programming, electronics and robotics. It is an all-in-one solution for robotics learning and designed for STEAM education.
- Drag-and-drop graphical programming software KittenBlock (PC to Program) & KittenBot (Mobile Device to Control & Program) developed based on Scratch 3.0 and Arduino platform. Support Python Programming, Arduino.
- Containing 55 assembly parts that can be easily assembled in 20 minutes and connect via WIFI, and then enjoy programming and controlling your own robot.
- Comes with various basic pre-assembled options, including obstacle-avoidance car, draw pictures, controlled via APP: kittenbot, and can be used in multiple games like balloon bursting game, soccer playing, sumo, and etc.
- Compatible with almost all the electronic parts in the market, such as Lego parts/Makeblock and different kinds of motors. Be based on Arduino and compatible with Raspberry Pi. KittenBot provides limitless possibilities.
KittenBlock: Based on Scratch 3.0
KittenBlock-the first software based on Scratch 3.0 is capable of accessing hardware and robot, you can experience the unreleased new features in Scratch 3.0 with our programming software. KittenBlock uses blocks for programming and is very easy to get started to code and build their robots, graphical blocks can help beginner to avoid loads of typing and syntax, creating a bridge to learning a powerful and commonly used programming language such as C++, Python and etc. KittenBlock has a Wiring Mode that allows you to organize wires and learn basic electric circuits knowledge, this is what you would not learn in other excessively integrated robot kit.
Main Board: KittenBot Rosbot Baseboard (B075F55MSS) – Based on Arduino UNO and Compatible with Raspberry Pi 2 3 B/B+.
Software for programming: Arduino IDE; KittenBlock Mac/Windows; KittenBlock Mac/Windows.
Power Supply: 1 x 18650 3.7V Lithium Battery (Not included for Transportation)
System & Device Requirements
Apple®device:1) IOS 8.1 or above; iPhone 5 or above. 2) iPad 3/4; iPad Air 1/2; iPad Mini 1/2/3/4.
Android device: 1)AndroidTM2.3 or above.
User Manual: learn.kittenbot.cc/en/latest/
Any questions, please feel free to contact us via email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
List Price: $ 119.99
Price: $ 79.00
Fun robotics projects that teach kids to make, hack, and learn!
There’s no better way for kids to learn about the world around them than to test how things work. Building Your Own Robots presents fun robotics projects that children aged 7 – 11 can complete with common household items and old toys. The projects introduce core robotics concepts while keeping tasks simple and easy to follow, and the vivid, full-color graphics keep your kid’s eyes on the page as they work through the projects.
Brought to you by the trusted For Dummies brand, this kid-focused book offers your child a fun and easy way to start learning big topics! They’ll gain confidence as they design and build a self-propelled vehicle, hack an old remote control car to create a motorized robot, and use simple commands to build and program a virtual robot—all while working on their own and enjoying a sense of accomplishment!
- Offers a kid-friendly design that is heavy on eye-popping graphics
- Focuses on basic projects that set your child on the road to further exploration
- Boasts a small, full-color, accessible package that instills confidence in the reader
- Introduces basic robotics concepts to kids in a language they can understand
If your youngster loves to tinker, they’ll have a whole lot of fun while developing their creative play with the help of Building Your Own Robots.
List Price: $ 9.99
Price: $ 4.18