- KittenBot is an Educational kit for Kids / Adults to get hands-on experience about graphical programming, electronics and robotics. It is an all-in-one solution for robotics learning and designed for STEAM education.
- Drag-and-drop graphical programming software KittenBlock (PC to Program) & KittenBot (Mobile Device to Control) developed based on Scratch 3.0 and Arduino platform. Support Python, C++ program.
- Containing 55 assembly parts that can be easily assembled in 20 minutes and connect via WIFI, and then enjoy programming and controlling your own robot.
- Comes with various basic pre-assembled options, including obstacle-avoidance car, draw pictures, controlled via APP: kittenbot, and can be used in multiple games like balloon bursting game, soccer playing, sumo, and etc.
- Compatible with almost all the electronic parts in the market, such as Lego parts/Makeblock and different kinds of motors. Be based on Arduino and compatible with Raspberry Pi. KittenBot provides limitless possibilities.
KittenBlock: Based on Scratch 3.0
KittenBlock-the first software based on Scratch 3.0 is capable of accessing hardware and robot, you can experience the unreleased new features in Scratch 3.0 with our programming software. KittenBlock uses blocks for programming and is very easy to get started to code and build their robots, graphical blocks can help beginner to avoid loads of typing and syntax, creating a bridge to learning a powerful and commonly used programming language such as C++, Python and etc. KittenBlock has a Wiring Mode that allows you to organize wires and learn basic electric circuits knowledge, this is what you would not learn in other excessively integrated robot kit.
Main Board: KittenBot Rosbot Baseboard (B075F55MSS) – Based on Arduino UNO and Compatible with Raspberry Pi 2 3 B/B+.
Software for programming: Arduino IDE; KittenBlock Mac/Windows; KittenBlock Mac/Windows.
Power Supply: 1 x 18650 Lithium Battery (Not included for Transportation)
System & Device Requirements
Apple®device:1) IOS 8.1 or above; iPhone 5 or above. 2) iPad 3/4; iPad Air 1/2; iPad Mini 1/2/3/4.
Android device: 1)AndroidTM2.3 or above.
User Manual: learn.kittenbot.cc/en/latest/
Any questions, please feel free to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
List Price: $ 119.99
Price: $ 119.99
More Basic Robots Products