* Click Here to Subscribe! ==► bit.ly/2rhAHvo
* Racing Wheel : Thrustmaster T500RS Add-On F599 + Shift TH8R
* Iveco Stralis Active Super
* Nitrogen 9t
* London to Plymouth
* ORLEN RiCo
* Euro Truck Simulator 2
* The Iveco Stralis is a heavy-duty truck produced by the Italian manufacturer Iveco since 2002. The Stralis replaced the EuroStar and EuroTech models; it covers the range above the Eurocargo, between 19 and 44 tonnes. The fire version of the Stralis released with the German based Iveco Magirus.
* In 2007, the Stralis received minor changes to cabin and front of the vehicle. All models have the EuroTronic gearbox, which have full or semiautomatic modes. The original Stralis, introduced in 2002, was the first heavy truck with an automated gearbox as standard equipment.
All engines are four-valve straight-6 with modern pump nozzle injection.
Different performance levels from three different capacity variants are available:
Cursor 8, 7.8 l capacity: 228-265 KW (310-360 PS)
Cursor 10, 10.3 l capacity: 309-331 KW (420-450 PS)
Cursor 13, 12.9 l capacity: 368-412 KW (500-560 PS)
All engines are equipped with a high performance decompression exhaust brake known as Iveco Turbobrake. Video Rating: / 5