Products purchased from 3rd Party sellers are not guaranteed by the Publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
Anesthesiologists Manual of Surgical Procedures, 5e is your top-to-bottom guide to anesthetic technique, containing everything you need to know for effective perioperative management of patients. With so many moving variables before, during, and after surgery, it’s crucial to understand the best practices for successful anesthetic care. This instructive text accounts for each variable immaculately, presenting all anesthetic considerations in a clear, templated format, detailing each treatment option then refining and summarizing all courses of action in easy-to-read tables. If you’re an anesthesiologist, anesthesia resident, or CRNA, this new Fifth Edition will guide you through all operative scenarios and ensure the highest standards of anesthetic practice.
Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, offering tablet, smartphone, or online access to:
- Full color illustrations and photographs
- Each procedure covered from both the surgeon and anesthesiologist’s perspectives
- Summary tables distill each procedure for easy review
- Electronic version includes links to procedures
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- A powerful search that pulls results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use
List Price: $ 209.99
Price: $ 104.16