- Used Book in Good Condition
This Book Will Change Your Life!
- Feel happier everyday!!!
- Overcome procrastination.
- Set goals and stick with them.
- Stay motivated, focused and balanced.
- Find out what you really want from life.
- Take daily action that creates a ripple effect.
- Define, pursue and celebrate personal success.
List Price: $ 18.95
Price: $ 17.19
As Human Beings we are great story tellers. We tell stories about who we are, what we’re doing and why we are doing it. The problem is sometimes those stories are fictions; created by our own blindness to reality. We are such good story tellers that we often don’t know we are deceiving ourselves. The brain has evolved to make information processing simplified and with this has created a need to simplify the world. The problem is sometimes rational thinking becomes sacrificed for this simplicity
In The Little Book of Stupidity, Sia Mohajer draws on extensive research and makes surprising connections among ten of life’s most pervasive cognitive biases. It is a story about how stupid we can all be and also how we can become more compassionate as a result.